cccc1680tw

What is the Ethernet Jack model of raspberry pi 3B+?

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:11 am

I have a raspberry pi 3B+, but Its Ethernet Jack Led seems not to be lighted up!

I want to change a new one for my pi, but I can't get any Ethernet Jack information from the raspberry pi.

Could you tell me the Ethernet Jack production model or give my the data sheet?

drgeoff

Re: What is the Ethernet Jack model of raspberry pi 3B+?

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:04 am

Unless there is visible damage to the socket, eg broken contact(s), it is unlikely (but not impossible) to be the cause of your problem. I would thoroughly check all other possibilities before attempting to replace the socket.

Does the ethernet port work even though the LEDs do not illuminate?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

cccc1680tw

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:19 pm

drgeoff wrote:
Unless there is visible damage to the socket, eg broken contact(s), it is unlikely (but not impossible) to be the cause of your problem. I would thoroughly check all other possibilities before attempting to replace the socket.

My nerwork download speeding become so slow.

W. H. Heydt

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:37 pm

cccc1680tw wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:19 pm
drgeoff wrote:

My nerwork download speeding become so slow.
That doesn't sound like a jack issue. I would look at your network equipment and what your ISP is doing. You might also want to do a test by swapping in a new Ethernet cable.

Note also that your download speed is dependent on the upload speed at the other end, so it may not be your equipment at all.

Return to “General discussion”